- COLOR: It’s the background color of stone. It can be white, beige and rose.
- STREAKS: They are strips the different color to the background.
- AQUAS: In the background color you can see differents tones.
- CLARITY: This material has the ability to let past light through its.
- “BOLO”: It’s the rough stone.
- “COQUERAS”: They are perforations inside the Alabaster stone.
They are some concepts that you take into account. They are about physical appearance of the Alabaster stone, but if you want to be sure that a stone is alabaster, you have to study other characteristics. For example: resistance, force, …
We have our own quarries of alabaster and we are alabaster suppliers